You can always change the leave entitlement for any leave type on greytHR by following the below path.
- Login to the greytHR application
- Navigate to System Settings > Leave > Leave Rules.
- Under the Leave Rules tab, click the Edit Policy Info icon adjacent to the leave type whose entitlement you want to change. For example, click the Edit Policy Info icon adjacent to Earned Leave (EL). The Leave Policy setup for Earned Leave (EL) page appears.
- Select Grant Settings from the drop-down menu that appears just under the page name.
- To change the already defined entitlement, make changes in the following fields:
- Leave Granting Frequency—choose the frequency in which you want to grant the leaves to the employees
- Grant Mode—choose the mode in which you want to grant leaves to the employees
- Maximum Leave For The Period—use the arrow to choose the maximum number of leaves you wish to grant for a period
Click Finish. A message appears prompting you that the leave policy is successfully updated.
Watch this video to know more about getting help from greytHR to resolve your query.