The manager can follow the below path to reject a leave application by following the below path.
- Login to greytHR ESS portal
- Click the Actions menu and then select Review from the menu that appears.
- Click Leave on the left menu. A list of leave applications awaiting review is displayed.
- Click to expand the leave application that you want to reject.
- In the Remarks text box, type remarks, if any.
- Click Reject. An email is sent to the employee about the rejected leave application.
[In case you want to forward the leave application to someone else, choose that employee in the Forward To field and then click Forward]
Watch this video to know more about getting help from greytHR to resolve your query.