As an Admin, you sometimes need to allow an exception in attendance for an employee. This could have scenarios when an employee attends only one of the sessions in a shift (Partial Present) or there is maintenance activity (Plant Shutdown). greytHR facilitates you to do this. Perform the following steps to configure exception in the attendance.
- Click Leave > Administration > Attendance Exception. An exception is displayed if it exists.
- To add an exception, click ADD EXCEPTION.
- Search of an employee.
- In From Date and To Date fields, define the date range.
- Select the status to be associated with the exception.
- Type a valid reason in the Reason text box.
- Click Save.