You can set mail triggers in the system for each stage of leave workflow on greytHR by following the below path
- Login to greytHR application.
- Navigate to System Settings > Miscellaneous > Event Notification. The Event Notification page appears.
- Click Add Notification. The Add Event Notification page appears.
- Fill in all the appropriate fields.
- If you want the notification to be sent immediately after the event takes place, select the Send notification when event occurs (instantly) check box. On selecting this check box, the following tabs are displayed:
- Mail—click the Enable Mail check box if you want to enable email notification for the chosen leave type. Choose or type appropriate values in the From, CC, Subject and Body section.
- Mobile Notification—click the Enable Notification check box if you want to enable mobile notification for the chosen leave type.
- SMS—click the Enable SMS check box if you want to enable SMS for the chosen leave type.
- Feed Post—click the Enable Feed Post check box if you want to enable feed post for the chosen leave type.
- Select required employee filter.
[By default, a notification is sent to all employees unless receiver type is EMPLOYEE_USER. For the Mail event type, you can select the specific sender and CC list.]
- Click Save Settings. A message appears prompting you that the notification is successfully created.
Watch this video to know more about getting help from greytHR to resolve your query.