The stop salary processing option can be used in various scenarios: 1. If you don’t want to process salary for an employee who is absent for the entire month. 2. The employee has left the organization and you will be doing the full and final settlement later. 3. This option can be used when an employee is absconding and you are not sure of their status.
Articles in this section
- Income tax savings declaration for employees on greytHR?
- How to manage leave on greytHR?
- Bulk Document Upload
- Update Promotion Details
- Stop Salary Processing
- Upgrade New Greytip Astra Version 3.0.3
- Updating Employee Separation and Exit Details
- Full & Final Settlement Process
- Hold salary payout for specific employees
- Grant Leaves Manually for all Employees