The stop salary processing option can be used in various scenarios: 1. If you don’t want to process salary for an employee who is absent for the entire month. 2. The employee has left the organization and you will be doing the full and final settlement later. 3. This option can be used when an employee is absconding and you are not sure of their status.
Articles in this section
- How to execute the final settlement process?
- Why full and final settelement is mandatory?
- How to modify the payroll processed detailed for settled employee?
- Why to enable the option "employee has left the org " in separations section?
- Unable to search the resigned employees in the system?
- Why resigned employee or F&F settled employees are reflecting in the quick salary statement ?
- How to exclude an employee from Full and final settelement?
- How to delete the full and final settlement?
- How to pay unclaimed reimbursement while processing the full and final settlement?
- Why are the settled employees appearing on the “Quick Salary Statement”?