It is mandatory to include an employee in the Form 24Q of the last quarter, if you would like to generate a Form 16 (Part A) for an employee. Irrespective of the fact that whether employee come under TDS bracket or not, employee may demand a Form 16 for various purposes. In greytHR, we made it optional and employer can decide whether exercise this option or not. Go to Payroll > Admin > Form24Q and click on the settings icon and find Form 24Q Settings Under Preferences, you will find many options and •Leave the check box "Exclude Employees Without PAN and Zero IT in eTds" and do not select it •Select the check box "Include Zero IT in eTds" Click on save button.
Articles in this section
- How to revise employee salary?
- How to get the information the FBP declared employee?
- How to unallocate challan?
- How to clean up the F&F employee payroll information?
- How to change the salary components without doing salary revision?
- How to download salary statement in an excel format?
- How to override Professional tax basic?
- How to update Employee additional PF contribution?
- How to override a salary component for an employee?
- How to generate settlement payslip for an employee?