A filter is a quick way to shortlist or group a set of employees. Using Employee Filters we can target a certain policy or communication to be applicable to only a subset of the employees and not all employees.
The steps to setup an employee filter are as follows:
Navigate to Employee >Setup > Employee Filter
Click Add Filter An Employee Filter pop-up window appears
- In the Filter Title type box, type a name for your filter.
- If you want to share the filter with others, enable the Shared Filter check box.
- Select the appropriate tab of your choice. If you select:
- From the Category Type drop down, select the category
- Select the sub-category from the list that appears and click the arrow.
- In the Employee Type Field, select the type of employee using the given radio buttons
- From the Employee Status drop down, type or select the status
- Save the changes