To process full and final settlement in bulk, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. The Excel Importer page appears.
In the Importer Type drop down, choose Employee Resignation from the list.
- Click to upload the particular Excel file containing bulk full and final settlement data of employees.
- Click Next.
- For the fields appearing under the Fields From Excel column, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
- Click Next. The Excel Importer Validate section appears displaying the message, No new master found. Please click next to see the import result. This message implies that imported values map to system-defined values.
- Click Next. The Excel Importer page appears displaying a log of the actions performed.
Watch the video on how to process Full and Final Settlement on greytHR.