No. After an employee separates from the organization and the details are updated, the employee can no longer access the greytHR Employee Portal (as the portal is deactivated). Hence, the payslip for the resigned employee cannot be released.
Articles in this section
- How do i update the employee separation information on greytHR?
- What is resettlement & how to process resettlement on greytHR?
- How to exclude an employee from the final settlement process?
- Why Full and Final Settlement is mandatory?
- How to modify the payroll processed detailed for a settled employee?
- Why to enable the option "employee has left the org " in separations section?
- How do I find the information about a resigned employee on greytHR?
- Why resigned employee or F&F settled employees are reflecting in the quick salary statement ?
- How to exclude an employee from Full and final settelement?
- How to delete the full and final settlement?