No. After an employee separates from the organization and the details are updated, the employee can no longer access the greytHR Employee Portal (as the portal is deactivated). Hence, the payslip for the resigned employee cannot be released.
Articles in this section
- How to delete the full and final settlement?
- How to pay unclaimed reimbursement while processing the full and final settlement?
- Why are the settled employees appearing on the “Quick Salary Statement”?
- Why am I unable to process the payroll for an employee once the resignation details are updated?
- How to update the variable components in full and final settlement?
- How to process the full and final settlement in bulk?
- How to process leave encashment for settled employees?
- Can we release the full and final settlement payslip for employees who have resigned?
- How to get the Payslip for the salary that is kept of hold?
- How to exclude an employee from the payroll?