To process leave encashment for a settled employee, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Final Settlement. The Final Settlement page appears.
- Click Settle Employee. The Settlement page appears.
- In the Employee section, you can either choose from the list of separated employees or search for the employee, for whom you want to process the resignation details.
- Click Next. The the Resignation Details section appears.
- Select the date of resignation submission, leaving date, reason for leaving and settlement date.
- Click Next. The Notice Pay section appears.
- Select the checkbox appearing against Notice Required.
- Update the notice period days, short fall days and number of days served.
- Click Next. The Work Days section appears.
- Type the number of days worked by the employee.
- Click Next. The Leave Encashment section appears.
- For each Leave Type displayed, type the number of leaves that must be encashed.
- Click Next. The Remarks section appears.
- Type remarks, if any.
- Click Finish. The Settlement page appears displaying the leave encashment details.
Watch the video to know how to Post Leave Encashment days for Payroll Processing