Follow the below procedure to generate reports using query builder section.
- Log on to the greytHR Admin portal using your login credentials.
- Navigate to Reports > Query Builder. The Query Builder page appears.
- Click Create Report. The Create Custom Report page appears.
- In the Available Fields section, search one of the following options from the drop-down list:
- Bank/Payment Details
- Payroll-Wise Employment Details
- Selected Payroll
The CHOOSE FIELDS section appears. Based on the options that you choose from the drop-down list, a list of related fields appear in the Available Fields section.
- Using the arrows, choose the appropriate fields for the output. The chosen fields then appear under the Output Fields section.
- Click Next. The SORT ORDER section appears.
- Using the arrows choose the fields from the Output Fields section to the Sorting Order section. You can further arrange the order of these fields as per your choice.
- Click Next. The FILTER CRITERIA section appears.
- In the FILTER CRITERIA section, you can either choose from the available categories or create a custom criteria.
- Click Next. The RESULTS section appears.
- In the RESULTS section, type a title and description for your report, choose an option to filter the employees, and then click Export to download the report in excel file format. If you click Save, the Report is saved and appears in the Query Builder page. You can regenerate this report anytime again.
Watch the video to know how to generate reports on greytHR.