As the name suggests, Voluntary PF is PF contribution by an employee, over and above the mandatory deduction (i.e. over and above the percentage specified by the government). Generally, an employee indicates to the company or payroll people a willingness to contribute to VPF. In this case, the VPF deduction is done. This deduction is purely from the employee's perspective and the employer has no connection to this.
Articles in this section
- How to generate Form 6A?
- How to generate Form 3A?
- How to generate PF Form 12A?
- How to generate PF Form 10?
- How to generate PF Form 5
- How to generate PF ECR File on greytHR?
- How to generate PF monthly Report?
- What is VPF or Voluntary PF or Voluntary Provident Fund?
- What is the contribution or deduction percentage for PF?
- What are the various reports associated with PF?