As the name suggests, Voluntary PF is PF contribution by an employee, over and above the mandatory deduction (i.e. over and above the percentage specified by the government). Generally, an employee indicates to the company or payroll people a willingness to contribute to VPF. In this case, the VPF deduction is done. This deduction is purely from the employee's perspective and the employer has no connection to this.
Articles in this section
- What is the new change regarding PF rate reduction and how greytHR has addressed this requirement?
- What is Employee Provident Fund (EPF)?
- How to generate reports related to PF or Provident Fund?
- How employees can view their PF Year-to-Date Statement?
- What is the link between PF and Income Tax?
- What are the various options for PF Form 10?
- What is PF Year?
- Does every employee contribute to PF?
- What is PF Basic or PF Gross?
- How to generate Form 6A?