Follow the below path to process PF on greytHR for the existing member of PF - UAN - Joining your company
- Login to greytHR → go to Actions tab → Select the ‘Add employee link’ → Enroll an employee into greytHR by filling in all his necessary details, under the PF section - enable ‘Eligible for PF’ and enter the UAN Number (Select ‘Regular PF Contribution (Max 1800)’ (or) ‘Excess PF Contribution (Above 1800)’).
- Once you click ‘finish’ after enrolling an employee, on the same screen under related action select ‘Add Salary’.
- Enter only the Annual CTC of the employee (System will automatically do the component wise salary breakup).
- Payroll → Process Payroll → Quick process (Your payroll will be processed here).
- Go to Reports → Search for ECR → Select ‘PF - ECR Format’ Report from the search result → then, ‘Regular’ as a type → Click generate ECR file.
- Then a text file is downloaded on your system, PF admin user should login to PF Unified Portal and upload the generated ECR text file from greytHR.
Once this is done, the employee will now be tagged as being part of your organization and remittances done every month will be credited to his account.