Companies making payments (specified under Income Tax Act) to third parties (deductees) are required to deduct tax at source (Tax Deducted at Source -TDS) from these payments and deposit the same at any of the designated branches of banks authorized to collect taxes on behalf of Government of India.
Articles in this section
- How can employees submit Proof of Investment (POI) on greytHR
- What is Tax Deduction at Source or TDS?
- What is PAN or permanent account number?
- How greytHR implemented the Budget Changes?
- What are the Budget Changes April 2019-2020?
- How to download income tax savings report?
- How to manage income tax declaration for resigned employees?
- How does admin view and download the income tax statement of an employee?
- HRA is calculating incorrectly in the application, how admin can correct the same in the system?
- How can admin view the employee's other income details on greytHR?