Companies making payments (specified under Income Tax Act) to third parties (deductees) are required to deduct tax at source (Tax Deducted at Source -TDS) from these payments and deposit the same at any of the designated branches of banks authorized to collect taxes on behalf of Government of India.
Articles in this section
- How can employees submit Proof of Investment (POI) on greytHR
- How to re-calculate Income Tax?
- How to clear IT declaration during an employee’s final settlement?
- How to clear IT declaration during the year end if Proof of Investment (POI) is not submitted?
- Which exemptions are available in the new regime?
- How to carry forward the previous year’s IT declaration?
- How to release IT declarations for selected employees?
- How to release IT declaration for all employees?
- If employees choose to change the regime in the same financial year, how can I track this change?
- How to upload the regime based IT declaration through excel importer?