Companies making payments (specified under Income Tax Act) to third parties (deductees) are required to deduct tax at source (Tax Deducted at Source -TDS) from these payments and deposit the same at any of the designated branches of banks authorized to collect taxes on behalf of Government of India.
Articles in this section
- How do we receive information on interest rate / penalty levied , if any?
- What is the procedure to submit a correction statement to file a revised return using greytHR?
- How do I get a consolidated CTDS file?
- Why i require CTDS?
- What is CTDS file?
- Do I need to file separate correction statement for various types of changes?
- What are the different type of changes or corrections that i can make in form 24Q?
- Why should I file a revised return or corrected eTDS?
- What is corrected TDS statement or revision?
- What is receipt number shown under quarter overview?