Companies making payments (specified under Income Tax Act) to third parties (deductees) are required to deduct tax at source (Tax Deducted at Source -TDS) from these payments and deposit the same at any of the designated branches of banks authorized to collect taxes on behalf of Government of India.
Articles in this section
- How do we receive information on interest rate / penalty charges levied, if any?
- We have not used greytHR for generating Form 24Q for the first 3 quarters? Can we use it for the last quarter alone?
- What is the procedure to submit a correction statement/file a revised return, using greytHR?
- How do I get Consolidated TDS File?
- Why do I require CTDS?
- Do I need to file separate correction statements for various types of changes?
- What are the different types of changes / corrections that I can make?
- Why should I file a revised return/ corrected eTDS?
- What is corrected TDS statement or Revision?
- What is receipt number shown under Quarter Overview?