Companies making payments should also furnish TDS returns containing details of deductee(s) and challan details relating to deposit of tax to IT Department. It is mandatory to furnish TDS returns in electronic form (eTDS return)
Articles in this section
- How do we receive information on interest rate / penalty levied , if any?
- What is the procedure to submit a correction statement to file a revised return using greytHR?
- How do I get a consolidated CTDS file?
- Why i require CTDS?
- What is CTDS file?
- Do I need to file separate correction statement for various types of changes?
- What are the different type of changes or corrections that i can make in form 24Q?
- Why should I file a revised return or corrected eTDS?
- What is corrected TDS statement or revision?
- What is receipt number shown under quarter overview?