Companies making payments should also furnish TDS returns containing details of deductee(s) and challan details relating to deposit of tax to IT Department. It is mandatory to furnish TDS returns in electronic form (eTDS return)
Articles in this section
- How can employees submit Proof of Investment (POI) on greytHR
- What is Tax Deduction at Source or TDS?
- What is PAN or permanent account number?
- How greytHR implemented the Budget Changes?
- What are the Budget Changes April 2019-2020?
- How to download income tax savings report?
- How to manage income tax declaration for resigned employees?
- How does admin view and download the income tax statement of an employee?
- HRA is calculating incorrectly in the application, how admin can correct the same in the system?
- How can admin view the employee's other income details on greytHR?