Companies making payments should also furnish TDS returns containing details of deductee(s) and challan details relating to deposit of tax to IT Department. It is mandatory to furnish TDS returns in electronic form (eTDS return)
Articles in this section
- How can employees submit Proof of Investment (POI) on greytHR
- How to clear IT declaration during an employee’s final settlement?
- How to clear IT declaration during the year end if Proof of Investment (POI) is not submitted?
- Which exemptions are available in the new regime?
- How to carry forward the previous year’s IT declaration?
- How to release IT declarations for selected employees?
- How to release IT declaration for all employees?
- If employees choose to change the regime in the same financial year, how can I track this change?
- How to upload the regime based IT declaration through excel importer?
- Help! After releasing IT declaration, employees are unable to view their salary