In case of deficiencies in the accepted regular TDS statement such as incorrect challan details or PAN not provided or provided incorrectly, the tax credit will not reflect in the Form 26AS of the deductees in your statement. To facilitate compliance as well as correct credit in Form 26AS of the deductees you are required to remove deficiencies, if any, in the accepted regular TDS statement by filing a correction statement.
Articles in this section
- How do we receive information on interest rate / penalty charges levied, if any?
- We have not used greytHR for generating Form 24Q for the first 3 quarters? Can we use it for the last quarter alone?
- What is the procedure to submit a correction statement/file a revised return, using greytHR?
- How do I get Consolidated TDS File?
- Why do I require CTDS?
- Do I need to file separate correction statements for various types of changes?
- What are the different types of changes / corrections that I can make?
- Why should I file a revised return/ corrected eTDS?
- What is corrected TDS statement or Revision?
- What is receipt number shown under Quarter Overview?