The stop salary processing option can be used in various scenarios: 1. If you don’t want to process salary for an employee who is absent for the entire month. 2. The employee has left the organization and you will be doing the full and final settlement later. 3. This option can be used when an employee is absconding and you are not sure of their status.
Articles in this section
- Covid-19 PF Relief Component
- How to change or edit employee number on greytHR?
- How to upload documents in bulk on greytHR?
- How to manage employee LWF information on greytHR?
- How to manage employee shift on greytHR?
- How to sign form 16 document digitally on greytHR?
- How the form 24Q generation works on quarter 4?
- How to get started with greytHR payroll?
- How to create employee filter on greytHR?
- How the customer referral program works on greytHR?