Follow the below path to view the other Income-tax declaration details of an employee on greytHR
- Login to the greytHR application
- Navigate to Payroll >> Payroll input section - select Income Tax >> Select the employee using employee name or number.
- Click on the other Income Tab
- In this tab, you can enter the other income details of the employee for calculating the income tax. There are two kinds of Other Income provisions:
- Interest on Housing Loan (self occupied)
- Income/Loss from Let Out Property
- In the Description column, select the relevant description of the Other Income.
- Enter the Amount.
- Enter the Lender's Name and Lender's PAN number.
- Click Recalculate to recalculate the income tax.
- Click Save to save the other income details.
To Preview the details
Click the Preview button to view the employee income tax statement in the next tab.
Click the Download button to download the employee income tax report in Excel.
Click this button to recalculate the employee income tax after making changes to HRA Exemption/Income from previous employer/Deductions/Other Income.