There can be situations when the employer wants to stop processing the salary for an employee. This can include a situation where an employee is absconding from the organization. Even during the process of final settlement for an employee, certain employers may want to stop the salary for that employee from being processed.
Note that, you can stop the salary processing for one employee at a time. Perform the following steps to stop salary processing of an employee:
Follow the below path to stop the salary processing of an employee.
- Log on to the greytHR Admin portal using your login credentials.
- Navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Stop Salary Processing. The Stop Salary Processing - <Payroll month> page appears
- Click Add Stop Salary Processing. The Stop Salary Processing page appears.
- Search the employee for whom you want to stop the salary processing. The details of the employee appears.
- Type a reason for stopping the salary process.
- Click Save. A message appears prompting salary process of the chosen employee is stopped. The details of the employee then appears on the Stop Salary Processing page.