A recurring computation you perform is the difference in salary between two consecutive months. The greytHR payroll software enables you to view the difference in current and previous month's salaries with easy drag and drop operation. The result is easy to understand reports.
Follow the below path to view the difference in current and previous month's salaries on greytHR?
- Login to the greytHR application
- Click Payroll > Verify > Payroll Differences (To directly go to this page, go to Actions > Payroll > Verify Payroll Differences.)
- To view the data in an order of your choice, such as difference in month wise salary, drag and drop a column on to the grey bar with the same instruction.
- You can drag and drop only one column at a time. Click in the column name to restore the default view. The default data is Salary. To change this base data, select from and click .
- To print a report of this data, select from and then click the same button again to generate the required reports. Note the change in report data as per selection:
- Item Wise Report
- Employee Wise Report
- Consolidated Report
- To change the time period, click .
Check the box Include Zero Differences to view and download payroll differences statement with zero differences in the selected months.
- Click to view the change in the table.