The Post Leave Transaction option allows you to avail or grant leave directly to an employee. The transaction is automatically approved and will not go to the employee's manager or reviewer for any approvals. To post a leave transaction for an employee, perform the following steps:
- Login to the greytHR application
- Navigate to Leave > Information > Employee Leave or directly go to Actions > Leave > Post Leave Transaction.
- In the EmployeeLeave page, click new transaction.
- A Post Leave Transaction page appears.
Figure 3: Viewing the Post Leave Transaction page
- In the Post Leave Transaction page, from the Leave Type drop-down, select the desired leave.
- From the Transaction Type drop-down, select the transaction type.
- Select the appropriate date range and session from the From Date, From Session To Date and To Session fields, respectively.
- In the Reason field, type the reason.
- Click Save.
Watch this video to know how to post a new leave transaction for an employee
Watch this video to know more about getting help from greytHR to resolve your query.