If the employee swipes are not reflecting in greytHR, one of the reason could be the Access Card Number is not updated for the employee on greytHR application as per the Biometric System Database
Follow the below steps to update the employee access card number on greytHR.
- Navigate to Employee > Information > Access Card Details. The Access Card Details page appears.
- In the Search field, type the employee name for whom the details are to added.
- Click . The Access Card Details section appears.
- Type the number in the Access Card Number text box.
- In From Date and To Date fields, define the date range for which the access card would be valid.
- Click . The data is saved and appears on the Access Card Details page.