You can choose the mail event preferences from the given list or configure them according to your need as follows:
- Navigate to System Settings > Miscellaneous > Mail Event Handlers. The Mail Event Handler Tasks page appears.
- Click Add Task to create an event handler.
- In the Event Type field, select the event type from the drop-down list.
- In the Received By field, select the recipient from the drop-down list.
- Under Mail Settings, select the appropriate option and proceed further.
- Under Employee Filter, select the filter of your choice or add filter of your own.
- Click . Your changes would be saved and appear on the Mail Event Handler Tasks page.