Yes, you may use .pfx file or USB token for digital signature certificate. In both the cases, use of the greytHR signer is a mandatory requirement.
Articles in this section
- How to edit a form 16 e-mail template?
- Admin is not able upload Form 16 part A and Part B files on greytHR?
- Not able to sign the form 16 document digitally from the admin login?
- How to generate Form 16 on greytHR?
- How to Validate Digital Signatures in Adobe?
- Can I generate Part B for zero TDS employees from greytHR?
- I could not download Part A for a few of my employees from Traces. Why?
- How to generate only Part B document on greytHR?
- Can I merge Part A & Part B while downloading from traces?
- How to generate Part A for zero TDS employees from Traces?