The Part A of Form 16 comes directly from the Income Tax site. The Part B of Form 16 is generated internally from greytHR, extracting the data from your IT Statement/IT Declaration. You can verify your Form 16 using the IT Statement/IT Declaration in greytHR. However, you can also refer Form 26AS online to verify Form 16.
Articles in this section
- How to install greytHR digital signer?
- What are the Prerequisites for Form 16?
- How to enable Digital Signature in Form 16 Part A?
- How to merge form 16 part A and Part B?
- How to email form 16 to my employees?
- How to change the date and location of the generated Form 16?
- How to verify Form 16?
- How do I release Form 16 to the employees? Where can employee see this?
- How to update the company details on Form 16?
- How to enable the default appearance of the digital signature on Form 16?