The Part A of Form 16 comes directly from the Income Tax site. The Part B of Form 16 is generated internally from greytHR, extracting the data from your IT Statement/IT Declaration. You can verify your Form 16 using the IT Statement/IT Declaration in greytHR. However, you can also refer Form 26AS online to verify Form 16.
Articles in this section
- Can I generate Part B for zero TDS employees from greytHR?
- I could not download part a for a few of my employees from Traces. Why?
- Can I generate only Part B document on greytHR?
- Can I merge Part A & Part B while downloading from traces?
- How to generate Part A for zero TDS employees from Traces?
- Can I sign the part A and Part B document from traces?
- How will I get the corrections done in part A or Part B which is generated from traces?
- Do I need to generate form 12 BA while generating Form 16 on greytHR?
- I have generated form 16 Part A and Part B from the traces, do I still need to generate annexure on greytHR?
- I have generated form 16 Part A and Part B from the traces, how will I publish these documents to my employees?