The Part A of Form 16 comes directly from the Income Tax site. The Part B of Form 16 is generated internally from greytHR, extracting the data from your IT Statement/IT Declaration. You can verify your Form 16 using the IT Statement/IT Declaration in greytHR. However, you can also refer Form 26AS online to verify Form 16.
Articles in this section
- Admin is not able upload Form 16 part A and Part B files on greytHR?
- Not able to sign the form 16 document digitally from the admin login?
- How to generate Form 16 on greytHR?
- How to Validate Digital Signatures in Adobe?
- Can I generate Part B for zero TDS employees from greytHR?
- I could not download Part A for a few of my employees from Traces. Why?
- How to generate only Part B document on greytHR?
- Can I merge Part A & Part B while downloading from traces?
- How to generate Part A for zero TDS employees from Traces?
- Can I sign the part A and Part B document from traces?