To get the digital signature on Form 16, perform the following steps:
- Navigate to Payroll > Admin > Form 16. The Form 16 page appears.
- Under the Part A section, click
- Follow the wizard to generate Form 16.
Download the greytHR Digital Signer if you are signing the Part B files for the first time in greytHR. To install, navigate to the folder where the installer is downloaded and double-click the executable to start the installation. Follow the on screen instructions to install the utility.
- To open the utility, double-click GreytHR Form16 Digital Signer.exe on your desktop.
In the login window, enter your credentials.The domain name is your greytHR account URL.The user name and password are the same that you use to sign in to the application. If the connection does not establish then clickto enter your proxy settings.
Insert the eToken as per the onscreen prompt.
In the utility, select the signatory's name from the drop-down list.
Clickto refresh the utility with the latest Part B uploaded. The utility automatically uploads and signs the files and downloads them back to greytHR.
- The process takes only a few seconds. Initially, the icon of each stage appears. For example, for file download and for signing.
- indicates the success of a stage. In case of failure, the icon appears as .
In the Sign section, click Next. The downloaded batches are automatically signed and uploaded back to greytHR. The progress in the utility displays on the greytHR wizard.
Watch the video to know how to generate form 16 on greytHR