In case of deficiencies in the accepted regular TDS statement such as incorrect challan details or PAN not provided or provided incorrectly, the tax credit will not reflect in the Form 26AS of the deductees in your statement. To facilitate compliance as well as correct credit in Form 26AS of the deductees you are required to remove deficiencies, if any, in the accepted regular TDS statement by filing a correction statement.
Articles in this section
- How do we receive information on interest rate / penalty levied , if any?
- What is the procedure to submit a correction statement to file a revised return using greytHR?
- How do I get a consolidated CTDS file?
- Why i require CTDS?
- What is CTDS file?
- Do I need to file separate correction statement for various types of changes?
- What are the different type of changes or corrections that i can make in form 24Q?
- Why should I file a revised return or corrected eTDS?
- What is corrected TDS statement or revision?
- What is receipt number shown under quarter overview?