WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE TO SUBMIT A CORRECTION STATEMENT/FILE A REVISED RETURN, USING GREYTHR?
1. Lock the payroll
2. Come to Form 24Q overview screen
3. Go to the quarter for which you wish to file a revised eTDS
4. Click on the button 'Form 24Q Revision'
5. Upload Consolidated TDS (CTDS) for the quarter
6. Changes (Corrections derived by the system) will be displayed under C1, C2 etc.
7. Click on Next button and system will start processing the FVU verification
8. If successful, FVU verified file and Form 27A will be displayed under the Revision tab
8.1 If failed, an Error file will be displayed and you have to see the reason for error, fix it and then run Revision Process, again.
9. We recommend to refer the step by step explanation of the procedure