PF accounting is done from March to February of every year. This period is called as PF Year. This is applicable only to PF and does not have any effect in any other modules.
Articles in this section
- What is the new change regarding PF rate reduction and how greytHR has addressed this requirement?
- What is Employee Provident Fund (EPF)?
- How to generate reports related to PF or Provident Fund?
- How employees can view their PF Year-to-Date Statement?
- What is the link between PF and Income Tax?
- What are the various options for PF Form 10?
- What is PF Year?
- Does every employee contribute to PF?
- What is PF Basic or PF Gross?
- How to generate Form 6A?