Form 10 can be generated based on either Leaving Date or Settlement Date. This can be set in the General Options. The option name is USE_SETTLEDATE_IN_FORM10. If you set this option to YES then the Form 10 report will list all employees who are settled in the given date range. Otherwise, it will pick up all employees who have resigned in the given date range.
Articles in this section
- What is the new change regarding PF rate reduction and how greytHR has addressed this requirement?
- What is Employee Provident Fund (EPF)?
- How to generate reports related to PF or Provident Fund?
- How employees can view their PF Year-to-Date Statement?
- What is the link between PF and Income Tax?
- What are the various options for PF Form 10?
- What is PF Year?
- Does every employee contribute to PF?
- What is PF Basic or PF Gross?
- How to generate Form 6A?