You can upload the FBP components of employees in bulk. This action reduces your effort of manually uploading the FBP components as per the FBP plans that you have defined for the employees in your organisation. However, the task of creating the FBP plans for employees, is still a manual process that has to be performed for each employee.
Perform the following steps to import the FBP components in bulk.
- Navigate to Employee > Admin > Excel Import. The Excel Import Log page appears.
- In the Importer Type field, select FBP Plan Transaction Importer from the drop-down list.
Click on Import From Excel. The Excel Importer page appears. A section appears with a link to download a sample excel file.
- You can view the details of the imported data under Payroll > Admin > FBP Planner > Considered Plans.
- Click the Download a sample file link to download a sample excel file. The file that you upload, must have data in the same format and order as mentioned in the sample file.
- Refer the downloaded sample file to create the excel file that you want to upload. This Excel file must have details of Employee number, plan creation date and the amount for the various FBP components. You must save the Excel file in XLS and XLSX format.
- Click on Upload File and select the appropriate Excel file from your directory. The uploaded file appears in place of the Upload Filebutton. Click
Figure 1: Uploading the Excel File
appearing adjacent to the uploaded file if you want to cancel the selection and choose another file.
- Click Next. The Excel Importer Mapping section appears.
Figure 2: Mapping the Fields of the Imported Excel File
- For the fields appearing under the Fields From Excel column, select the corresponding field under the Mapped To column.
Click Next. The Excel Importer Validate section appears displaying the message, No new master found. Please click next to see the import result. This message implies that imported values map to system-defined values.
- Click Next. The Excel Importer page appears displaying a log of the actions performed. This page also displays the associated errors.
Figure 3: Viewing the Log of Actions Performed
- Click OK. The FBP components are successfully imported.
You can view the details of the imported data under Payroll > Admin > FBP Planner > Considered Plans.