By default, the Single Claim section appears on the My Expense Claims page. This section appears based on the configuration that the Admin has defined for you.
Figure 1: Viewing the Single Claim Section
Following is a brief of the various fields and tabs under this section and the actions that you can perform.
- Filter to sort out the Single Claims—You can filter the Single Claims that belong to a particular date range. Click on the drop down just below the expanded Single Claims section, choose the From Date and To Date from the calendar and then click Apply. The Single Claims belonging to the particular date range are displayed.
- Submitted tab—This tab displays the Single Claims that you have already submitted.
- Drafts—This tab displays the drafts of all the Single Claims that you have created. On clicking the links of the individual claims, you are taken to the particular claim page where you can modify the details.
- Completed—This tab displays the Single Claims that are completed (approved).
- New Claim—You can create a new Single Claim by clicking on this option.
Perform the following steps to create a new claim.
- Expand the Single Claim section and click New Claim. You are taken to the Expense Claim page of the Apply action menu.
Choose the appropriate claim form and then click Create Claim. A page for the chosen claim form appears displaying the claim number, creation date, Reviewer and various other fields.
Figure 2: Creating a New Claim
- Click on the Please select a claim item field and select a claim item from the drop-down list that appears.The items that appear in the drop-down list, are already defined by the Admin for you.
- After you have selected the claim item, click on Add Entry. A section appears displaying various fields related to the claim item.
- Type the receipt number and claim date in the Receipt Number and Claim Date text boxes respectively.
- Type the details of the Claim Amount, Amount Before Tax and Tax Amount in the text boxes provided.
- Click Browse to attach a relevant receipt or document associated with the claim items.
Type a remark in the Remarks text box.
Click Save. The particular claim item is added to your claim. You can add multiple claim items as per your requirement.
Click the Remove icon () present to the extreme right of each item, to delete the item.
- Type an additional remark in the General Remarks text box. This remark is helpful when you have multiple claim items. The remark can be a consolidated message related to all your claim items.
- Click Send for Approval. Your claim is sent to the Reviewer for approval.
- Click Save if you want to save the claim for the time being and send for approval at a later point of time.
- Click Print and choose the appropriate format in which you want to download the claim.
- Click Cancel if you do not want to cancel the process of creating the claim.