Once you have created a Multi Claim, you then need to add the individual claims to it. Perform the following steps to add an individual claim to a Multi Claim.
- Expand the particular Multi Claim to which you want to add an individual claim. The particular Multi Claim expands displaying the Advances, Claims and Summary tabs.
Under the Claims tab, click New Claim. You are taken to the Expense Claim page of the Apply action menu. Choose the appropriate claim form and then click Create Claim. A page for the chosen claim form appears displaying the claim number, creation date and various fields under the Apply tab.
Figure 3: Adding an Individual Claim
The fields specific to the claim form that you see, are based on the Claim Template that the Admin has defined for you.
- In the Multi Claim field, choose the appropriate multi claim from the drop-down list. The Apply tab expands displaying the existing items, advances, claimed amount, current amount and balance amount associated with the particular multi claim.
- You can add more items to your claim. To add more items to your claim, choose the item from the Claim Item drop-down list.
- Type the receipt number and claim date in the Receipt Number and Claim Date text boxes respectively.
- Type the Amount Before Tax and Tax Amount in the respective text boxes.
- Click Browse to attach a relevant receipt or document associated with the claim items.
Type a remark in the Remarks text box.You can add multiple claim items as per your need.
Click the Remove icon () present to the extreme right of each item, to delete the item.
- Type an additional remark in the General Remarks text box. This remark is helpful when you have multiple claim items. The remark can be a consolidated message related to all your claim items.
Click Send for Approval. Your claim is sent to the Reviewer for approval. Click Save if you want to save the claim for the time being and send for approval at a later point of time.