To add or update salary of an employee, perform the following steps:
- Log on to the greytHR Admin portal using your login credentials.
- Navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Salary.
- Search for the employee.
Click Add Salary. The Salary Revision page for the employee appears.
- In the Annual CTC text box, add the annual CTC for the employee. Based on the percentage allotted for the various components, the annual CTC is distributed across the components.
- Choose the effective date and the payout month.
- Add a note in the Remarks text box.
- Click Save. The salary is updated for the employee.
Watch the video to know "How to add Salary for an employee" on greytHR.