In scenarios where you have to travel multiple times for work (medical emergency or any other purpose), it becomes difficult to keep a track of all the individual expenses that were incurred during the travel. The concept of a Multi Claim is useful in such scenarios. A Multi Claim allows you to combine all the multiple Single Claims that are incurred in the course of a common purpose and keep a track of all such expenses.
Creating a New Multi Claim
Perform the following steps to create a new Multi Claim.
- In the My Expense Claims page, click New Multi Claim. The Add multi claim dialog box appears.
Figure 1: Creating a Multi Claim
- Type the title for the Multi Claim in the Title text box.
- In the Type field, choose the appropriate type for the Multi Claim from the drop-down list.
- In the From and To fields, choose the start date and end date from the calendar.
- Type the travel location in the Travel Location text box.
- In the Project field, choose the appropriate project from the drop-down list.
- Click Save. The Multi Claim is created and appears on the My Expense Claims page.
On expanding a particular Multi Claim, the Advances, Claims and Summary tabs are displayed. As the names suggest, the Advances and Claims tabs displays the Advances and Single Claims associated with a Multi Claim. The Summary tab displays the summarised details of the advances, claimed and balance amount.
Click the Edit icon () and Delete icon ( ) appearing adjacent to the Advances, Claims and Summary tabs to modify or delete a particular Multi Claim.