The Admin can create a Multi Claim on behalf of an employee to combine all the multiple Single Claims, incurred in the course of a common purpose and keep a track of all such expenses.
You can navigate to Expense Claims > Claims List and search and select the employee for whom you want to add a claim.
Here are the following sequence of events associated with the creation of a Multi Claim.
- Creating a New Multi Claim
- Adding Advances to the Multi Claim
- Adding Individual Claims to the Multi Claim
- Submitting the Multi Claim
Creating a New Multi Claim
Perform the following steps to create a new Multi Claim.
- In the Claims List page, click New Multi Claim. The Add multi claim page appears.
Figure 1: Creating a Multi Claim
- Type the title for the Multi Claim in the Title text box.
- In the Type field, choose the appropriate type for the Multi Claim from the drop-down list.
- In the From and To fields, choose the start date and end date from the calendar.
- Type the travel location in the Travel Location text box.
- In the Project field, choose the appropriate project from the drop-down list.
- Click Save. The Multi Claim is created and appears on the Claims List page.
On expanding a particular Multi Claim, the Advances, Claims and Summary tabs are displayed. As the names suggest, the Advances and Claims tabs displays the Advances and Single Claims associated with a Multi Claim. The Summary tab displays the summarised details of the advances, claimed and balance amount.