One of the employee benefits that most companies offer is a loan or salary advance on a reduced or no interest rate. This helps employees who may have come across a financial need during their tenure with the organization. Employees can apply for a loan depending on the company policy and guidelines The installment amount is generally deducted from the subsequent monthly salaries of the employee.
Articles in this section
- How to change or edit employee number on greytHR?
- How to upload documents in bulk on greytHR?
- How to manage employee LWF information on greytHR?
- How to manage employee shift on greytHR?
- How to sign form 16 document digitally on greytHR?
- How the form 24Q generation works on quarter 4?
- How to get started with greytHR payroll?
- How to create employee filter on greytHR?
- How the customer referral program works on greytHR?
- How to stop employee salary processing on greytHR?