greytHR enables you to easily create and store various HR Policy documents and commonly used forms such as Employee Handbook, Leave Policy, or travel forms. You can also push these documents to all or a sub set of employees in Employee Portal.
- Go to Employee > Setup > HR Forms. You can view policies and forms shared with employees.
To directly perform this action, go to Actions> Employee > Upload forms / Policies.
- In the Add Form page, enter a serial number in Serial such as G002.
- Select a form category from the Category drop-down list such as General.
- Enter a description of the form in Description such as Leave Encashment Form.
Filter employees who will receive this form. By default, the form is sent to all employees.
Filtering is an optional step.
- To create your own filters and save them for reuse and edits, click .
- Use any one of the tabs to create filters as follows:
The Quick tab
The Custom tab
- You can save filters for reuse and edits. A shared filter displays for all users of the Administrator Portal.
Your entries in the Add Form page now display as follows:
greytHR displays a confirmation message.
The HR Forms table displays with the new form as follows: