Leave encashment refers to the amount of money received in exchange for a period of leave not availed by an employee. Encashment of accumulated leave can be availed by an employee at the time of retirement or leaving the job and also during the leave year-end process based on your company’s leave year-end policy. Any leave encashed during service is fully taxable and forms a part of income from Salary. Since there is no uniformity in laws across India as far as leaves are concerned, employers stipulate their policy on leaves to suit their Industry culture and applicable laws.
Articles in this section
- Covid-19 PF Relief Component
- How to change or edit employee number on greytHR?
- How to upload documents in bulk on greytHR?
- How to manage employee LWF information on greytHR?
- How to manage employee shift on greytHR?
- How to sign form 16 document digitally on greytHR?
- How the form 24Q generation works on quarter 4?
- How to get started with greytHR payroll?
- How to create employee filter on greytHR?
- How the customer referral program works on greytHR?