A very important aspect while processing payroll for payment of wages to the employees, is the inclusion of any Loss of pay days that the employees may have taken. On greytHR, all the different payroll inputs are collected in a central location, making it easy for you to access each of them. Also, greytHR’s leave and attendance management modules are seamlessly integrated with its payroll module. So the information regarding the employees’ LOP details are already available on the tool and need not be entered individually. However, you will also have the option to enter these details manually on greytHR.
Articles in this section
- Covid-19 PF Relief Component
- How to change or edit employee number on greytHR?
- How to upload documents in bulk on greytHR?
- How to manage employee LWF information on greytHR?
- How to manage employee shift on greytHR?
- How to sign form 16 document digitally on greytHR?
- How the form 24Q generation works on quarter 4?
- How to get started with greytHR payroll?
- How to create employee filter on greytHR?
- How the customer referral program works on greytHR?