Stop salary for employees on the loss of pay, Absconding and awaiting full and final settlement. This option can be used in various scenarios: for e.g. If you don't want to process salary for a person who is absent for the entire month or if an employee has left the organization and you do not want to process their salary, but will be doing the Final settlement later. Also, we can use stop salary processing option when an employee is absconding and you are not sure of their status. Stopping the salary processing would mean that all salary components for the person would be calculated as zero, including their Statutory components like PF, ESI, etc.
Articles in this section
- Covid-19 PF Relief Component
- How to change or edit employee number on greytHR?
- How to upload documents in bulk on greytHR?
- How to manage employee LWF information on greytHR?
- How to manage employee shift on greytHR?
- How to sign form 16 document digitally on greytHR?
- How the form 24Q generation works on quarter 4?
- How to get started with greytHR payroll?
- How to create employee filter on greytHR?
- How the customer referral program works on greytHR?