The Attendance Tab in addition to its usual activities provides Managers or supervisors with an overview of employee log in and employee leave. Click the Attendance tab on the Home page to view your Team's Attendance.
Figure 1: Viewing Team's Attendance
Who Is In
This section displays employees who are not yet in, arrived late or on time for the day. Clickto know more on this. You can also filter employees by date and shifts.
Figure 2: Viewing the Who Is In Page
Absent Team Members
This section displays team members who were absent in the current month and for the number of days they were absent. To get a detailed summary of an employee's attendance, perform the following steps:
- Click the Attendance tab on the Home page.
- Click under Monthly Summary.
- Select the Team Info option. You can view the attendance summary in calendar or table view.
- Click the Table tab.
- Search or type the name of an employee, whose attendance summary you want to view.
- In the Date From and To fields, select the date range. The date range appears based on your configured attendance start date.
- Click . A table appears displaying the attendance for the selected date range.
Figure 3: Viewing the Attendance Info in Tabular Form
Both on the calendar and table view, on clicking a particular day, you can see details of the assigned shift, swipes and shift history.
Shift and Shortfall of Team Members
Now you can view the shift details as well as shortfall in time worked of any of your team members.
- Click My Info > Attendance Info.
- Select the Team Info option.
- Select the employee whose attendance details have to be viewed.
- Click the Calendar button. Now, you can view the employee attendance details.