No. As per the Aadhaar Act, it is an offense to store the Aadhaar data anywhere apart from the Aadhaar vault.
Articles in this section
- Can I download the Aadhaar data for internal purposes?
- Will the data remain hidden/ masked in query builder reports?
- As a customer, do I need to take any action?
- Does greytHR PIVault support all types of SPII data?
- What is greytHR PIVault?
- Is there anything required from our end?
- Is this a paid upgrade?
- What will it cost us if we don't adhere to the norms?
- Can we store the Aadhaar numbers of our employees in our internal files?
- Should the admin be able to download the Aadhar number for internal purposes?