To clear the income tax declaration of separated employees, you can perform the following actions to release their IT declaration during the final settlement:
- Navigate to Payroll > Payroll Inputs > Final Settlement.
- Click Settle Employee.
- Select Separated Employee or Search Employee as per your requirements.
Note: If you select Search Employee, you must select an employee from the drop-down list.
- Click Next to continue with the wizard. Complete the steps 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- In Step 6: Remarks screen, you can view a notification with Click here hyperlink.
Note: The notification shown on this screen describes your current selection in the pop-up.
- Click Click here hyperlink. The following popup appears:
- Select one of the options in the popup window.
If you select Clear IT Declaration for resigned employees or Do not clear IT Declaration for resigned employees, the application automatically clears or unclears the IT declaration for resigned employees respectively.
However, selecting Choose based on employees will display a popup. You can then choose for each employee individually during final settlement.
- Click Save to save your selection.
- Click Finish to clear IT declaration for the resigned employees.