Claims Batch is a bucket which helps you to collect all the claims raised by employees for a specific duration. For example, you have created a claims batch for the duration of the current month. All the expenses claimed by your employees in the current month will be organized in the current month's claims batch. You can also create claims batch for future dates as well. The claims can be in different status like approved/ reviewed/ applied in the same bucket.
To create a Claims Batch, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Expense Claims > Claims Batch.
- On Claim Batch page, click Create Batch.
- On Add Claim Batch, specify the Name, From Date and To Date.
From Date can be the current date or a future date.
- Click Save. You are redirected to the Claim Batch page. On this page, you can view the newly created batch.
- Click the claim batch arrow to view all the expenses claimed by employees.
- To view complete details of the expenses claimed for the batch created, click Detailed View.