Yes. You can re-release an employee’s POI form after review. To re-release a POI form, perform the following actions:
- Navigate to Payroll > Admin > POI Overview.
- On POI Overview page, click Locked and Reviewed tab. You can also do the same from the Considered for Payroll tab.
- Select employees for whom you want to rerelease the POI form.
- Under Employees Selected, select Re-Release.
- Click Submit. Re-release pop-up appears.
- Select an Auto Lock due date. This is not a mandatory step.
- Click Re-release to release the form to the selected employees.
Note: You can also re-release selected parts of the POI form to an employee individually.