Yes. Employees can upload their proof of investments in bulk in a zip format. To activate bulk attachment option, you must contact our support team. Activation of Bulk upload option will lead to deactivation of item wise attachment. Item wise attachment is a newly introduced enhancement in POI process. It allows employees to attach each proof component wise. This helps the reviewer to verify all the proofs in a systematic and organized manner. The new item wise attachment feature makes the whole POI review process easy for payroll admin.
Articles in this section
- Can employees upload their proof of investments in bulk?
- Will the POI forms be directly considered for declaration after my review?
- Can I re-release selected components of the POI form to an employee?
- Can I re-release POI for the employee after reviewing his/her declaration?
- How can I review an employee’s POI declaration?
- Can I change the Auto Lock due date for POI?
- How can I lock POI declaration for employees?
- How can I release the POI declaration for employees?
- What is POI or Proof of Investment?