No, the greytHR application cannot validate any documents. An admin must verify a document before approving the POI.
Articles in this section
- Can I declare POI declaration form without releasing IT declaration for the current financial year?
- Can employee declare additional components in POI form which he/she has not submitted during IT declaration?
- What happens if I do not release the POI declaration for employees?
- Which report should I generate to view POI declaration details in bulk?
- How can I download a list of employees whose POI submission is still pending?
- How can I clear the IT declaration of an employee whose POI submission is pending?
- How can I reject and lock an employee’s POI form?
- How can I delete a released POI form?
- How can I remind employees to submit their POI declaration?
- Will employee receive any notification after admin approves their POI form?