Yes. You can re-process the Attendance and reverse back the deduction due to Attendance Period Finalization. To re-process the attendance, navigate to Leave > Admin > Process Attendance. Click the Process Attendance button. Process Attendance pop-up appears. Select All Employees or Selected Employees, and click Process to re-process the attendance.
Articles in this section
- As an admin, how can I cancel/ delete the availed leave?
- How can I apply for Attendance Regularization through the new ESS portal?
- Can I recalculate the leaves for exit employees after they initiate for separation?
- Why the name and details of separated employees are reflecting even after the employee is separated from the organization?
- How can I apply for Attendance Regularization through the old ESS portal?
- As an admin, how can I manually override the attendance of an employee?
- Apart from Astra, what are the available modes of attendance marking in greytHR?
- How can I retrieve year wise summary reports for a particular date range?
- How can I check the leave details of a resigned employee?
- As an admin, how can I grant compensatory off leave request of employees?