If any resigned employees’ name or details are visible in the current employee records, it indicates that the employee’s exit details are not properly updated. You can navigate to the Separation (Employee > Information > Separation Page) page and make sure that all the fields are correctly updated. To ensure that the employee details are removed from current employee records, you need to make sure that you have selected Employee has left the organization option. This option is given under Exit Details in Separation page.
Articles in this section
- As an admin, how can I cancel/ delete the availed leave?
- How can I apply for Attendance Regularization through the new ESS portal?
- Can I recalculate the leaves for exit employees after they initiate for separation?
- Why the name and details of separated employees are reflecting even after the employee is separated from the organization?
- How can I apply for Attendance Regularization through the old ESS portal?
- As an admin, how can I manually override the attendance of an employee?
- Apart from Astra, what are the available modes of attendance marking in greytHR?
- How can I retrieve year wise summary reports for a particular date range?
- How can I check the leave details of a resigned employee?
- As an admin, how can I grant compensatory off leave request of employees?